Xynomix are a UK leader in delivering outstanding B2B professional services. We’re a technical business driven by technology and a desire to consistently deliver over and above for our customers. Our innovative company is at a pivotal point in our journey and this year promises large growth for us and as a result we are now searching to grow our team.
3 reasons to work at Xynomix
- We’re known for delivering the best database consultancy in the market and have unrivalled customer retention and satisfaction rates.
- We’re a happy bunch of people who are flexible and family friendly. Our company culture is the reason we are able to deliver to the standard that we do. We’re a real team here – we respect one another, help each other out and have a laugh along the way!
- We’ve got big plans with lots of customer projects to deliver so now is a great time to join Xynomix.
Based in Sandiacre, Derbyshire and near Nottingham, here at Xynomix we pride ourselves in providing our customers with exceptional service. Service Delivery is very much at the heart of what we do here at Xynomix and we are looking for our next team member to join our brilliant team.
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills, empathy and influencing skills, with the ability to display understanding of the customer journey
- Drive customer focus, service excellence and ultimately the customers’ satisfaction
- Ability to take personal responsibility and ownership of identifying problems and risks and drives to resolution
- Highly organised with the ability to self-plan and deliver on time and with quality for internal stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly adaptable and flexible. Able to read and adjust quickly to new situations and fast changing priorities, both internally and externally
- Ability to articulate complex issues clearly and concisely, both written and verbally, adapting to the audience as required
- Ability to handle conflict, undertake negotiation and manage resolution
- Ensure that positive client outcomes are at the centre of decision making
- Drive adherence to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interest of Xynomix and our customers
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and peers, demonstrating calmness during periods of pressure
In addition to:
- To work in line with ISO 27001:2013 Information Security practices, taking particular attention to both the GDPR and the UK Data Protection Act legislation
- To work in line with our business ethic – delivery outstanding service
- Be part of knowledge share sessions to help strengthen the expertise of the business
- Have a full understanding of all our ISO 27001:2013 processes and procedures
- Have a full understanding of the onboarding process and support this process by ensuring all prerequisites are in place
- Work with the wider commercial team to ensure commercial cover is in place
- Work with the technical team to ensure smooth transitions for consultancy and projects
- Produce accurate reporting for our KPI metrics
- Monitor and respond to all adhoc queries, both internal and external
- Identify any potential risks or impacts for Xynomix and/or our customers
- Keep our data up to date and accurate within our systems
- Ensure communication is maintained at all times with the customer through the end-to-end process
- Build strong relationships with our customers
- Work with the sales team for Managed Service Schedule updates, renewals and creation
- Process invoices and credit notes
- Experience and/or knowledge of project co-ordination
- High level technical understanding
To apply please use the form below to submit your covering letter (in the ‘message’ field) and upload your CV. If you have not heard back from us within 10 working days then please assume that you have unfortunately not been successful.