Xynomix are a UK leader in delivering outstanding B2B professional services. We’re a technical business driven by technology and a desire to consistently deliver over and above for our customers. Our innovative company is at a pivotal point in our journey and this year promises large growth for us and as a result we are now searching to grow our team.
3 reasons to work at Xynomix
- We’re known for delivering the best database consultancy in the market and have unrivalled customer retention and satisfaction rates.
- We’re a happy bunch of people who are flexible and family friendly. Our company culture is the reason we are able to deliver to the standard that we do. We’re a real team here – we respect one another, help each other out and have a laugh along the way!
- We’ve got big plans with lots of customer projects to deliver so now is a great time to join Xynomix.
Working in our Direct Sales team, you will work hand in hand with the other account managers, but with a key focus on New Business Development.
The ideal person will be a great networker and facilitator, possess strong communication skills, have a keen eye for detail and have great tenacity when it comes to account development.
- Maintain and develop relationships with current clients
- Identify and develop new opportunities working hand in hand with the Marketing Department
- Facilitate the proposal of products or solutions by focusing on client requirements, sometimes with the possibility of offering an alternative solution
- Collaborate with technical and client service teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Develop your own knowledge in Oracle / SQL server / Cloud
In addition to:
- To work in line with our business ethic – Deliver Outstanding Service
- To work in line with ISO 27001:2013 Information Security practices, taking particular attention to both the GDPR and the UK Data Protection Act legislation
- Be part of knowledge share sessions to help strengthen the expertise of the business
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to a variety of audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- The capability to work to their own initiative, as well as, part of a team
- Although Channel sales experience would be ideal, the person is the most important thing
- A high level of technical understanding would be desirable however full training will be given
- Experience in the Google Suite applications and Salesforce
To apply please use the form below to submit your covering letter (in the ‘message’ field) and upload your CV. If you have not heard back from us within 10 working days then please assume that you have unfortunately not been successful.