Based in Sandiacre, Nottingham, Xynomix is a UK leader in delivering outstanding B2B professional services. We’re a technical business driven by technology and a desire to go over and above for our customers. Our innovative company is at a pivotal point in its journey and this year promises large growth for us and as a result we are now searching for a talented and creative Marketing & Content Executive to help deliver on these objectives. This person will help with all areas of marketing, but especially our content.
• Ensure all-round consistency for the brand, reputation and tone
• Upload content to systems using WordPress CMS and Hubspot
• Help deliver project and actions in line with the company marketing plans
• Supporting and driving large marketing projects
• Coordinating individual campaigns, events and exhibitions
• Contribute new and innovative ideas for marketing and promotional ideas.
• Manage creative ideas from concept to execution and release
• Execute email marketing campaign
• Attend and contribute to a reviews of all marketing projects, performance and campaigns
• Liaising with external technology partners and channel partner to build further relationships, deliver campaigns and projects and help deliver further results
• Website amendments/improvements
• Social media management
• Identifying and maximising the opportunities to successfully raise brand awareness – using various marketing tools and approaches
• Assist the wider team with ad hoc duties as and when help is required
• Create the content that supports the commercial across the business ensuring the right content and messaging is delivered to the right audience
• Write and edit content for all channels: website, email, internal docs, product pages, blogs, SEO, social media, long form guides, case studies, UX copy, presentations and proposals
• Create the content for our websites ensuring a consistent tone of voice, as in line with keyword and SEO objectives
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure content accuracy
• Identify and conduct case studies
• Proofread & polish content created elsewhere across the business
• Manage company social media channels
• Identify gaps in the content and recommend new topics
• Monitor trending and industry-related topics relevant to our customers and prospects
• Capable of coordinating and writing exciting, engaging, and well-researched long-form content in collaboration with leading influencers in our sector (e.g., for white papers or reports).
• Able to create short-form copy for web, and writing ultra-short-form (e.g., ad copy).
• Experience researching, creating, and delivering presentation and webinar copy to suit our range of audiences.
• Capable of using content splintering/repurposing tactics to create multiple pieces of content from one resource (e.g., a webinar becomes a transcript, a summary blog post, turned into a white paper, etc.).
• Demonstrable previous experience
• Impeccable written English, self-proofing, and editing skills
• Collaborative, with good stakeholder engagement skills
• Understanding of SEO
• Commercial awareness – knowledge of lead generation tactics
• Excellent time-management, planning, communication and organisation skills
• Project management skills demonstrating ownership and delivery
• Easy to work with – tactful, respectful and flexible
• Creative – always bringing new ideas to the role
• Interest in technology
• Happy to learn and have good fun!
• Working knowledge of WordPress, with the ability to manage content creation and SEO optimisation (we currently use Yoast)
• Knowledge and experience of marketing email software
• Knowledge and experience of marketing automation software
• Knowledge and experience of CRM (Salesforce) software
• Knowledge and experience managing and updating customer data
To apply please use the form below to submit your covering letter (in the ‘message’ field) and upload your CV. If you have not heard back from us within 10 working days then please assume that you have unfortunately not been successful.