Xynomix are a UK leader in delivering outstanding B2B professional services. We’re a technical business driven by technology and a desire to consistently deliver over and above for our customers. Our innovative company is at a pivotal point in our journey and this year promises large growth for us and as a result we are now searching to grow our team.
3 reasons to work at Xynomix
- We’re known for delivering the best database consultancy in the market and have unrivalled customer retention and satisfaction rates.
- We’re a happy bunch of people who are flexible and family friendly. Our company culture is the reason we are able to deliver to the standard that we do. We’re a real team here – we respect one another, help each other out and have a laugh along the way!
- We’ve got big plans with lots of customer projects to deliver so now is a great time to join Xynomix.
This is a new role, supporting the Business Development Team, dealing with existing clients, renewals, quotes, pricing and the normal day to day activities of a busy sales office (Currently Remote).
The candidate will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a focus on
organisation, attention to detail and good multitasking abilities.
Previous experience in IT is desirable, although not essential, however the ability to demonstrate experience in a demanding Account Management Role, dealing with multiple clients, liaising with other sales people and client services to ensure our exemplary service levels are maintained is of key importance.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify any new opportunities
- Provide Sales Support to the Sales Team, facilitating pricing, building quotes
- Possess a strong understanding of the service, the Company’s competition in the industry and supply chain positioning
- Facilitate the proposal of products or solutions by focusing on client requirements within the expertise of the business
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Collaborate with technical and client service teams to ensure that requirements are met
Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and work with the BDM team
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Engage in relevant training provided to ensure good understanding of our industry and services
In addition to:
- To work in line with ISO 27001:2013 Information Security practices, taking particular attention to both the GDPR and the UK Data Protection Act legislation
- To work in line with our business ethic – delivery outstanding service
- Be part of knowledge share sessions to help strengthen the expertise of the business
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to a variety of audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- The capability to work to their own initiative, as well as, part of a team
- A high level of technical understanding would be desirable however full training will be given
- Experience in the Google Suite applications
- Flexible, as the role may require to work out of hours to ensure clients needs are met
To apply please use the form below to submit your covering letter (in the ‘message’ field) and upload your CV. If you have not heard back from us within 10 working days then please assume that you have unfortunately not been successful.